Sunday, February 9, 2014

For the Home - Shopping!

Maybe it's due to being a homebody this winter and spending many weekend days and nights cozied up on the sofa, but I am getting the itch to invest in some new pieces of furniture for the apartment.

One thing I'd like to add to my home is a side chair for the living room.  We have a great white leather sectional sofa which seats about 6, but it would be nice to have a few more seating options for when guests come over.  Create & Barrel's latest catalogue had a lot of new fun things that I loved, including the Pennie Chair. It's not available for sale until April, but once it is in store I'm going to have to "take a seat" and try it out! It has a mid-century modern feel which I like, and the Linen color is a pretty neutral to add to the room. 

Crate & Barrel's Pennie Chair

The Melrose lamps (in both floor and table sizes) also caught my eye.  I'm not thrilled with the lamps I have in my living space, so I think one of these would be a nice addition.  I love the thought of bringing  in a gold accent!

Melrose Buffet Lamp

Another new furniture collection they are debuting is chevron patterned (which I pinned here.)  Doesn't quite match my decor style (well, except the floors) but I thought they were pretty new designs.


That is all!  Soon - a virtual trip to Ethan Allen. :)

XO,
The New York Newlywed

No comments:

Post a Comment