Sunday, February 9, 2014

Candle Crush


As we approach Valentine's Day, why not a post about candles that help create that romantic atmosphere? I never thought candles were worth splurging on until I received a beautiful D.L. & Company candle in a beautiful scalloped bowl (which currently resides on my coffee table holding my matchbooks.) 

I've turned to soy candles and I've recently found 2 brands which I love, and want to share!

The first brand is called KOBO Candles.  The creator Junko Kobori was inspired by the memories scents can bring to life, specifically when it comes to travel experiences (I love that!). The candles are pure soy and come in gorgeous packaging.  My favorite is Sambac Jasmot - floral, yet has substance. 


hello packaging!

The Soap and Paper Factory had a booth in the Grand Central holiday shops this December.  This is another soy candle, made by hand here in the US.  They also have body products (lotions, soaps) and definitely made for wonderful gifts!! I'm currently burning the Roland Pine scent, which was great for the holidays and winter time. 

XOXO,
The New York Newlywed


No comments:

Post a Comment